What steps is the Parade of Homes taking for guests’ health and safety?
The safety and well-being of our attendees, builders, and partners is our top priority. To provide a safe and enjoyable event, we will be following all CDC, federal, and state recommendations regarding COVID-19.
While visiting the homes, please follow these guidelines for your safety and the safety of those around you:
- If you are sick, stay home. Contact the builder for options on setting up a private showing or virtual tour at a later date.
- Masks are required for all attendees.
- The number of people allowed in the home at one time will be limited to follow social distancing guidelines. If the home is full, please wait until you are notified that it’s acceptable to enter.
- Maintain 6 feet of separation while waiting to enter the home and within the home as your tour. This may require waiting to enter a hallway or a room until the people ahead of you have left the area. Thank you for your consideration and patience.
- Do not open cabinet doors and do not touch surfaces.
- Surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol) will be available at the entrance of each house for all visitors and event participants.
- Attendee acknowledges, accepts, and assumes all risk in his/her participation and attendance in the tour which is undertaken with the knowledge and risk of the possibility of injury, illness, harm, and/or death, including without limitation, potential exposure to COVID-19. Attendee waives and discharges HMCBA and its members, employees, and affiliates from any and all liability resulting from any harm to Attendee. Attendee warrants he/she has not exhibited any COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat or flu-like symptoms during the past 14 days).